January 2015دی 1393–
December 2017آذر 1396
Location: Selected Indigenous peoples of Bakhtiari, Qashqai, Shahsevan, local communities of central Iran, and marine-coastal ICCAs in south of Iran.
Overall objective: To reduce poverty among rural communities in Iran through enhancing sustainable livelihoods and ensuring social/environmental justice
- To achieve sustainable livelihoods for indigenous peoples and local communities.
- To enhance and subsequently maintain the level of civil interest and political participation amongst the marginalized communities and improve the networking and policy advocacy skills for local communities.
- To rehabilitate the natural resources within the traditional territories of indigenous peoples and local communities.
- To raise the awareness of indigenous peoples and local communities about their social, economic, cultural, and environmental rights and responsibilities in order to enhance their capability to achieve their aims.
- Enhanced sustainable livelihoods for indigenous peoples and local communities;
- Increased participation of local communities in policymaking process;
- Restored traditional lifestyle of Indigenous peoples and local communities;
- Developed ecotourism milieu in local communities and rural areas;
- Restored, conserved, and sustainable use of rangelands species.
Sustainable Development, Tourism and Environment,9 February 201620 بهمن 1394
Visit to Qeshm: CBO Eco-tourism,11 March 201621 اسفند 1394
- Empowering Local Community of Takab in Conservation, Restitution and Sustainable use of Natural resources through ICCA
- Capacity Building of the Women of Takab’s Local Community (Cenesta, Semester 1 Report)