Location: International University of Chabahar, Chabahar, Sistan and Baluchestan
- Exchange information, learn and share experiences in regenerative agriculture and agricultural biodiversity on local, regional, national and international levels.
- Review the progress in the work program of the agricultural biodiversity group with members of the group.
- Drafting the workplan for 2018.
- Learning about Cenesta’s initiatives and different projects in the domain of sustainable agriculture and the diversification of agricultural products.
- Promoting methods for building partnerships, sharing experiences and communicating in order to strengthen the network and communities in the domain of agricultural biodiversity.
Regenerative Agriculture is a cultivation and feeding method that, along with other benefits, reverses the effects of climate changes through the regeneration of soil organic matter and the revitalization of soil biodiversity, thereby improving the water cycle.